Having video for your website and social media has become an integral component to the success of your online presence. Why, exactly? Web videos are more engaging than static content and add personality to your message while boosting your performance in search results.
Here are some interesting facts about web video
- A Third Of All Online Activity Is Spent Watching Video 80% Of Your Online Visitors Will Watch A Video, While Only 20 Percent Will Actually Read Content In Its Entirety
- YouTube Is The Number Two Search Engine In The World
- Your Website Is 50 Times More Likely To Appear On The First Page Of A Search Engine Results Page If It Includes Video
But there's more to gain than better search results for your website.
- 90% Of User Say That Seeing A Video About A Product Is Helpful In The Decision Process
- Videos Increase People’s Understanding Of Your Product Or Service by 74%
- Website Visitors Are 64% More Likely To Buy A Product On An Online Retail Site After Watching A Video
- Real Estate Listings With Videos Receive 403% More Inquiries Than Those Without Videos
Video content does have it's limitations, however. According to digitalsherpa.com, 45% Of Viewers Will Stop Watching A Video After 1 Minute & 60% By 2 Minutes. For this reason, a focused collection of short videos can reap great rewards!
For more great video statistics, Click here!